What is Video Coaching?
Video coaching is a self-pay model that promotes wellness in a convenient form.
At Wellness From Within PC, you have access to a licensed clinician. This is great for clients who may desire the convenience or do not want the constraints of insurance companies. Online coaching provides an alternative approach to therapeutic conversation.
Our Video Coach
Geramy Quarto, MSW, LMSW, ACSW
Geramy offers a broad base of skills and knowledge from his nearly 20 years of experience as a professional Clinical Social worker and as a Life and Leadership coach. Geramy has a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology from SUNY–Fredonia/Empire State College, a Masters of Social Work from California State University, and earned his Life Coaching Certification from Life Mission Associates. He has worked with CEO’s, non-profit leaders, entrepreneurs, celebrities, professional athletes, artists, writers, students and people seeking their dreams. Geramy found passion in the coaching model because it provides a healthy work life balance. He has shifted to do what he loves, help people and take care of himself by living on a sail boat . Coaching provides him and you freedom. He coaches clients to discover what they want followed and ways to effectively get what they want. His areas of expertise include: entrepreneurial leadership, philanthropic and non-profit, integrative wellness/life balance, strategic partnership and alliance, interpersonal and community relationships, personal and professional fulfillment, priority management, business launch, development and management leadership, and creativity and artistic engagement.
Online video coaching is also HIPAA compliant!
This means your experience is confidential and private.
You are required to create an individual account to use this service.
Already have an account? Login Here
Don't have an account?
Please fill out the CONTACT ME FORM below with your Name, Email Address and Phone Number and Dr. Sandra will reach out to you. Once she has established contact and your account is created, you will receive a followup email to complete the account setup.
The account setup must be completed before you can attend a video session.
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
- Login to your account using the link above.
- Navigate to the calendar and click on your appointment to locate the 'Check In' button.
- Click 'Check In' to enter the virtual room where we will meet for the session.
- Locate the chat feature in the bottom right corner to communicate with me before beginning the session.
- When we are ready to begin press 'Start Session' to activate your microphone and camera.
- Your computer may show a message asking to allow the program to access your microphone and camera.
Are You Ready For Online Therapy?
- Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer?
Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser?
Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
- Do you have access to a working webcam?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online therapy! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software?
The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online therapy.